For our depot in Hazerswoude we are looking for an:
You will be operational active in the operation of the CC depot, according to the orders from CC and RFH systems, within the quality regulations of CC. Responsible for achieving the best quality service to our customers and relations. Furthermore you monitor and coordinate the work progress of the Depot.
You will be reporting to Wim Broekhuizen, Depot Supervisor.
Your main tasks
- Receiving non-functional + functional CC material from Customers and other depots.
- Check and control on all in- and outbound material flows and all kinds of internal depot procedures.
- Quality service in relation to customers: Maintain a good work relation with suppliers, customers and office employees, using a client friendly approach.
- Using ICT software and hardware (incl. scanners), to process orders.
- Stacking material according to CC Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Inventory monitoring, regular stock counts and administration.
- Initiate and coordinate transport.
- Coordinate and steering production teams at the depot/hands on and physical assisting in all kind of other tasks inside the logistical processes of a depot.
- Operational contact between the NL –depots / locations.
- Promote and maintain the CC- quality standard and a clean and structured organisation in- and outside the depot.
Competences and Skills
Above all you have a strong and enthusiastic personality, you’re customer-oriented and (commercial-) result driven.
- Educational level ‘VMBO’ (eg warehouse employee.)
- 2+ years’ experience in Logistics, input & output control
- Experience in the Floral industry
- Languages: Dutch (native or very good) and English ((very)good) In possession off a Reachtruck / forklift certificat (or willing to get one)
- Hands on and proactive
- Good in planning and organising
- Quality focused
- Good in communication
Document download: Vacancy Depot Operator extern 201912